Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Merry Christmas and Goodbye


I am feeling nostalgic this week, I think for a lot of reasons. Maybe it's because I just watched the series finale of Gossip Girl. Just kidding..sort of. :) But, this will be my last blog post on Vegan Blonde. I don't have the time anymore. But, I am doing this final post for probably my only reader, my beautiful niece, Jillian. But, Jillian...I'm going out with a bang and made 3 recipes for you!

Another reason for my nostalgia is this is my last week with my first graders and then I move up to sixth grade, which is exciting but I am sad to leave the first graders.

Last but not least, this Christmas is different. Every single member of my family lives in a different city.   Who knew that I would be the last one left in the Santa Barbara area? I never thought in a million years...But, I have an amazing Christmas to look forward to. I get to meet my new nephew Jackson David. I will spending the two weeks in Colorado for some much needed family time. Especially because of the number one reason for my sentiment. This is the first Christmas without my dad. He will be very missed.

I guess now is as good a time as ever to say goodbye to my blog and move on to bigger and better things. A bakery full of my recipes will be alive some day!

Anyways, to whoever this reaches. Happy Holidays and goodbye. :)

"Do whatever you want to do. It's nobody's life but yours." -My dad
1954-2012

Jackson 




No comments:

Post a Comment